Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Dandi Daley Mackall's When God Created My Toes ~ Reviewed


When God Created My Toes
By Dandi Daley Mackall
WaterBrook Press
ISBN 978-1-4000-7315-3


Description:

Did he have to hold his nose, when God created my toes?

This charming picture book allows your child to imagine what it was like when God created them. From the top of their heads to the tips of their toes they will explore and understand God’s delight in creating them.

Through rhyming lines and vivid illustrations children will gain confidence and self-esteem when they begin to fully realize how perfectly, intricately, and uniquely God created them.

Review:

This book is about a girl who is wondering what God did when He created different parts of her body. I like the illustrations of notebook paper with doodles. I also thought it was funny especially when she says, “Did he have to plug his nose when God created my toes?”

Review by Meg A, age 9

No comments: