Monday, August 10, 2009

Anna Dewdney's Llama Llama Misses Mama ~ Reviewed



Llama Llama Misses Mama by Anna Dewdney
Viking
Age Range: For infants or children in preschool
40pp
ISBN: 978-0-670-06198-3



Book Cover:

Anyone who loves their mama will relate to Llama Llama in this sweet and satisfying story of a child’s first day of school. And with repeated readings, the llama llama in your life will learn the same thing little Llama does. He loves Mama…and school, too!


Review by Meg, age 9:

I like the book Llama Llama Misses Mama. I enjoy the way the story rhymes. The pictures are bright and colorful. I also really like books that have animals as the main characters. But what I like best about this book is how Llama Llama misses his Mama because that’s how I feel too when I’m in one place for a long time without my Mommy.

No comments: