Chilly, cloudy and breezy - a perfect Fall day and a great time to curl up with a cup of tea and a good book. And we've got 17 new releases to choose from. Check them out.
Also, don't forget to check out my new Spotlight on author Megan DiMaria, who also happens to have a new release this month.
1. A Constant Heart by Siri Mitchell from Bethany House Publishers. In Queen Elizabeth’s court…beauty is a curse, friendship is bought and sold, and true love is the unpardonable sin.
2. A Little Bit of Faith, The Precious Girl's Club Book One by Cindy Kenney from Precious Moments Inc. Girls will discover how having a little bit of faith can help them overcome big challenges in this first book of a new series that encourages girls to celebrate the unique ways God made each one of them special and "precious in His sight."
3. A Taste of Murder, The Classical Trio Series Book 1 by Virginia Smith from Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense. When a young woman attends a small town's Bar-B-Q Festival, she stumbles across the path of a ruthless killer who's had a taste of murder... and is hungry for more.
4. Buffalo Gal, South Dakota Weddings series Book 1 by Mary Connealy from Heartsong Presents. A vegetarian and a cattle rancher go to war and fall in love.
5. Engaging Father Christmas (a novella) Sequel to Finding Father Christmas by Robin Jones Gunn from FaithWords. Miranda Carson returns to England to spend Christmas with Ian, now her boyfriend and her recently located family; unforeseen circumstances stand in the way of a happy Christmas.
6. Longings of the Heart Sydney Cover Series Book 2 by Bonnie Leon from Revell Publishing. John and Hannah Bradshaw survived betrayal and imprisonment. Now as they reach for a new beginning one evil heart lies waiting to tear their lives apart.
7. Love Finds You in Snowball, Arkansas, Launch book for Love Finds You series by Sandra D. Bricker from Summerside Press. Full-on, laugh-out-loud romantic comedy for the inspirational romance market.
8. My Sister Dilly by Maureen Lang from Tyndale House. Two sisters; one committed the unthinkable, one will never forgive herself.
9. On A Whim, The Katie Weldon Series Book 3 by Robin Jones Gunn from Zondervan. Katie and Rick are ready to move their relationship forward but as they make that step Katie’s life comes unglued leading her to rely on God’s plans for her.
10. Out of Her Hands, Sequel to Searching for Spice by Megan DiMaria from Tyndale House Publishers. Her children are making questionable choices, her father-in-law’s is coping with loss, and her best friend’s moving away. How can Linda manage when it’s really all out of her hands?
11. Snowbound Colorado Christmas by Susan Page Davis, Tamela Hancock Murray, Darlene Franklin, and Lena Nelson Dooley from Barbour. Love snowballs in four couples’ lives during the Blizzard of 1913. If they live through the storm, will love be there to greet each young woman on Christmas morn?
12. The Case of the Bouncing Grandma, Bouncing Grandma Mysteries Book 1 by A.K. Arenz from Sheaf House. Has Glory hit her head one too many times or was there really a foot dangling from the back of that carpet?
13. The Christmas Kite by Gail Gaymer Martin from Steeple Hill. An eight year old disabled boy provides the catalyst for his mother's and a reclusive kite builder's healing, as he opens their eyes to God's promises and love beyond understanding.
14. The Face of Deceit, Jackson's Retreat Series Book 2 by Ramona Richards from Steeple Hill/Love Inspired Suspense. When Karen O'Neill's "face vases" spark murder, art crime investigator Mason DuBroc knows a long-hidden secret is appearing in her art . . . a secret someone will kill for.
15. The Shape of Mercy by Susan Meissner from WaterBrook Press. The 300-year-old diary of a victim of the Salem Witch Trials challenges a young English major's worldview.
16. Waiting for Daybreak by Kathryn Cushman from Bethany House. A young pharmacist must choose between exposing negligence or keeping the job that's paying her dying mother's medical bills.
17. Walk with Me, Contemporary Minnesota series Book 1 by Becky Melby and Cathy Wienke from Barbour Publishing. When the first parolee in the Sanctuary program run by Sydney Jennet’s church turns out to be a handsome blue-eyed believer, her small town, and her heart, are no longer safe.
Happy reading ~