Happy Spring! (I'm thinking positively here - our weather is trying to cooperate with the calendar, which says it's Spring! And we've got 11 new Christian novels to enhance your springtime reading. And don't forget to check out my new Spotlight on award-winning author Lynn Austin!. (If any of the websites appear to be down, please keep trying. I've checked them and know they will work.)
1. A Bride So Fair, A Fair to Remember, book 3 by Carol Cox from Barbour. Take a trip on a spellbinding thrill ride of intrigue and suspense at the 1893 Chicago World's Fair.
2. Courting Emma, Third and Final book in: The Little Hickman Creek Series by Sharlene MacLaren from Whitaker House. Emma Browning, boardinghouse proprietor, will give her heart to no one, least of all the preacher who takes a room in her house. What will it take to soften her?
3. Hearts in the Highlands by Ruth Axtell Morren from Steeple Hill Love Inspired Historical. Confirmed widower who's led an Indiana Jones life among the Egyptian ruins returns to England and meets a spinster whose goodness and enduring faith crumble the walls around his heart.
4. Healing Promises Defenders of Hope book 2 by Amy Wallace from Multnomah Publishers. When a life-threatening illness strikes and a serial kidnapper remains elusive, a Crimes Against Children FBI agent and his wife both question whether God can truly be trusted.
5. Searching for Spice by Megan DiMaria from Tyndale House Publishers. Why can’t a woman enjoy a sizzling affair—with her husband?
6. Summer Snow by Nicole Baart from Tyndale. Summer Snow is about the unexpected, about finding grace amid the ruins of a life gone wrong and learning to see beauty in brokenness.
7. Sweet Forever Book one of Indiana Brides series by Ramona K. Cecil from Barbour Publishing Heartsong Presents. The unbelieving daughter of a riverboat gambler and a young minister unsure of his calling find love in an 1845 Indiana river town.
8. The Big Picture A Katie Parker Production, Act III by Jenny B. Jones from Th1nk. Bobbie Ann Parker has come to claim her daughter. Can Katie leave behind all she loves in In Between for the new life her mother promises?
9. The Convenient Groom by Denise Hunter from Thomas Nelson. Nationally syndicated advice columnist Dr. Kate is dumped at the alter at her own wedding and marries Nantucket native Lucas Wright to save her reputation.
10. Where the Truth Lies by Elizabeth Ludwig and Janelle Mowery from Barbour. A case of suicide leads a web designer on a trail of deceit and corruption.
11. Witness by Susan Page Davis from Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense. A woman who witnesses a murder can't convince the police she's telling the truth.
Happy reading ~