Monday, August 20, 2012

Dan Walsh's The Reunion ~ Reviewed

By Dan Walsh
Publisher: Revell
ISBN-13: 978-0800721213
304 pages

DESCRIPTIONThere are people in this world we pass right by without giving a second thought. They are almost invisible. Yet some of them have amazing stories to tell, if we'd only take the time to listen . . .

Aaron Miller was an old, worn-out Vietnam vet, a handyman in a trailer park. Forty years prior, he saved the lives of three young men in the field only to come home from the war and lose everything. But God is a master at finding and redeeming the lost things of life. Aaron is about to be found. And the one who finds him just might find the love of his life as well.


Expert storyteller Dan Walsh pens a new tale filled with the things his fans have come to love--forgiveness, redemption, love, and that certain bittersweet quality that few authors ever truly master. Fans old and new will find themselves drawn into this latest story about how God cares for everyone.

REVIEW: 

I just finished reading Dan Walsh's new book The Reunion that will hit bookshelves in SEPTEMBER 2012. OHMYGOSH! I have happy tears running down my face and a warm feeling in my heart. I never expected the ending to this amazing heart felt story to be what it was!  It was off the charts satisfying!! You'll want to mark your calendars and put this one on your reading list for 2012.

I highly recommend it. I just had to tell you that I LOVED reading this book. It touched me deeply!! It had me look at the Vietnam war and the men who fought in that war differently! WOW!!

Reviewed by: Nora St. Laurent 
The Book Club Network CEO
Finding Hope Through Fiction -



Bonus Review:

Walsh spills his heart onto the pages of this book.

The Reunion, by Dan Walsh, has taken up residence on my Top Ten of 2012 List, but that's not all. It sparked a new list. My Top Ten All Time Favorites, and it's earned a spot there. Exquisitely drawn characters, a heartrending plot, and a deceptively simple delivery make The Reunion one of the best books I've ever read. This book has to be made into a movie, and I'm delighted to say it's been optioned. Novel Rocket and I give it our very highest recommendation. It's a 5-star must read.

Reviewed by: Ane Mulligan

No comments: